Performance comes from blending expertise and relationship skills.
For 15 years, I have been supporting Teams and Leaders to grow their performance, through relationship skills.
Leaders are C-Levels, Executives, Managers, Experts, Coaches
Performing Leaders and Teams realign after having been unbalanced, build cognitive and behavioral strategies to adapt individually and collectively, and grow their inner ressources.
In the first half of my career, as an engineer and project manager, I rapidly discover my natural taste to onboard people toward a shared goal. At the time, I dealt with environmental, quality and security issues.
Additionally, I blend my passion for singing and my professional skills and offer vocal improvisation in my coachings to support talent and creativity growth, namely in complex or changing situations. I sing with the vocal ensemble Les Parisian Harmonists, with 2 to 3 a capella programs a year, on the parisian scene.
Ma touche personnelle :
Contribuer à créer plus d’harmonie individuelle et collective, par la connaissance de soi et de la relation et leur incarnation au quotidien.
My personal Touch:Contribute to more individual and collective harmony, through self understanding, relationships and day to day embodiment
This lead me to develop 3 offers :
- Team coaching
- Executive coaching
- Coach Supervision, either individual or collective
Specifically, I am working with different intelligence sources, that I blend : 🧠brain via neurosciences, 🧍body via somatic approaches and improvisation.
Differently said, I offer my clients time and a secured space to think, feel, reflect, learn, try, and thus be more efficient.
They tell me I am adaptable, opened, pragmatic, centered, enthusiastic.
To guarantee quality to my clients, I have renewable professional certificates :
- ✅PCC : Professional Certified Coach, a guarantee for training, coaching quality, renewed every 3 years by the International Coach Federation
+1600 coaching hours, and +270 clients
- ✳️ORSC : Organizational Relationship Systems Coaching by CRR Global
- ❇️CSA : Coaching Supervision Academy – the only international supervision training recognized by both ICF and EMCC, worldwide and European professional associations, with a yearly renewed certificate.
Coaching, for what?
- Increase team efficiency
- work better with people from other areas of expertise: Business, Technical, Information Systems, Finance, Operations, Legal…
- work better in heterogeneous teams: Old-New, different cultures, different languages, different places…
- remotely work and manage better
- Deal with complexity
- new markets, growth or hyper-growth…
- professional repositioning
- manage difficult relationships
- find your action levers, to reduce stress and increase well-being
- work remotely
- develop your business (TPE)
- Harmonize relationships
- develop leadership
- manage conflict
What is professional coaching?
Professional coaching is a process of accompaniment, based on the emergence of useful and relevant solutions to the coachee – whether individual or collective – who wishes to overcome obstacles or blockages and find new resolution strategies.
The coachee then gains in understanding of what is at stake in the relationship – to oneself and to the other -, the perception of weak signals -before the situation escalates-, he develops his skills in relationship management and his autonomy to address the next changes.
It is also a process that leads to the concrete implementation of the solutions developed.
The quality of my coaching services is certified by ICF via an external Professional Coach Certificate , a guarantee of professionalism, initial and continuous training, and supervised practice.
And I am committed to compliance with the code of ethics, including the establishment of a coaching contract specifying the terms of coaching, confidentiality and unconditional respect for people.
I work in both French and English.