The Cognitive and Emotional Assessment is an innovative tool, developed by OpenMind Neurotechnologies, which allows you to quickly access in a fun and powerful way keys to reading your functioning in the face of uncertain and unpredictable situations.
What An-Dante’s customers are saying
- during the Virtual Reality experience : “very pleasant”, “an interesting immersive experience”, “I am not used to playing with a controller”, “I saw my reactions to stressful situations”, “it allowed me to approach meditation in an interesting way”, “It was too short! I’m not a player I was almost frustrated not to continue”…
- at the end of the debrief : “it was very useful to link data to my concrete situations”, “I better understand my modes of operation”, “sharing in context in an interactive way is very interesting”, “it gives analytical consistency to what I feel”…
The challenge of chronic stress is now major.
Understanding one’s personal mode of functioning and accessing one’s abilities to return homeostasis balance is essential. In particular to preserve his health and his immune system, cadiovascular, inflammatory, but also his cognitive abilities, at the source of complex decision-making, daily lot of Leaders -leaders, managers …-.
Stress prevention equips individuals and teams with the means of understanding and action, and thus contributes to the prevention of burnout, burnout , turnover.
Information about your cerebral and physiological modes of functioning helps to clarify your resources and modes of action.
The debrief carried out with your coach allows you to develop tracks to develop them, tracks to be deployed in coaching sessions afterwards.
The Cognitive & Emotional Assessment presents two ways of access:
- cognitive: what you know you’re doing, how you function…, measured by questions
- physiological: your body’s reactions, measured by skin moisture sensors, pulse, during the virtual reality experience
How is the Balance Sheet going?
The assessment consists of different phases:
- an online questionnaire -20 minutes-
- a virtual reality experience -40 minutes-
- a restitution -2h-
- it is followed by coaching sessions, in order to refine the links between the results, the situation experienced and your coaching objectives
The Cognitive & Emotional Assessment is a diagnostic element of a coaching course, which allows you to quickly access information about your cognitive, emotional and social skills. Three fields of expertise that allow you to navigate professional life.
During the restitution with the coach, you will discover or clarify your strengths, and co-build the axes of development of capacities useful to your project, or to your coaching objectives.
The following coaching sessions allow you to implement and anchor the changes resulting from these development axes.
How does the Virtual Reality experience take place?
VR makes it possible to stimulate the brain in different modes – concentration and relaxation, stimulation by playful situation, to measure its characteristics.
Its restitution with the coach makes it possible to transfer these measures into useful learning in your professional life, according to the objectives of evolution that you set for yourself.
The different modes of stimulation are in particular those of the confrontation with the novelty and the intense situations -overload, difficulty, pressure, stress …-, as well as the modes of recovery.
- Cardiac coherence: measurement of the ability to enter into coherence, relax, modulate breathing
- Space Stress: It also measures the level of attention (selection of relevant information), inhibition (occultation of irrelevant information) and flexibility (ability to switch from one action to another).
- Sonification: ability to relax, openness to oneself, listening to one’s body
OpenMind Neurotechnologies is a French startup, which develops a new generation of scientific tools, to accelerate the human development of talents. And has set up a certification process for coaches who are duly authorized to use its tools.