The “red buttons” are the intolerances that trigger us emotionally, every time someone presses them or a situation confronts us.
Sometimes we are “triggered” by situations. This leads to an instant emotional reactivity, the intensity of which may seem surprising or inappropriate, with hindsight.
A first approach to developing mental agility in complex situations is presented in Values and Red Buttons. Here is a deepening, with more nuance.
Behavioral dynamics are the signature of how we think, feel and behave, in simple or complex situations, known or unknown.
The Behavioral Dynamics Profile is a tool that allows, starting from a better knowledge of oneself and others, to develop the desired evolutions, to move towards more knowledge of one's modes of operation -as well as those of other humans-, to find a better balance pleasure-effort and thus, more performance.
Examples of applications:
- Discover a fine and nuanced modeling of your behavioral preferences, in a serene situation and under pressure
- Have clear elements to evolve one's spontaneous modes of operation, towards adaptive behaviors serving individual and collective objectives
- Learn to act, rather than react, to improve one's performance and professional efficiency on a daily basis
- Develop your management skills
- Develop your leadership, understand and overcome your capes and apprehensions
- Equipping your search for professional development: taking the direction corresponding to your deep and lasting aspirations
- Realign your actions and regain your personal and professional balance
- Develop intra- and inter-personal skills: getting to know yourself better to better interact with others
What An-Dante customers are saying
In individual debriefing
"This test allowed me to discover new facets of my profile and confirm others, all with a lot of nuance. Above all, it allowed me to better understand my motivational levers, what puts me in motion or conversely, what costs me energy. »
"The results are very precise, and nuanced, it's super interesting, I'm really impressed… And now I know where I'm going! »
"Now I understand where it blocks for me, I want to continue with coaching to flourish and develop myself"
In collective debriefing
"I recognize myself in the motivating side of the innovator, and I know that once I have found a solution to a complex problem, I am not so interested in moving on to implementation, so I choose a right arm who has this resource, who has the management facet! »
"Very informative, a lot of self-discovery and understanding of different behaviors. »
"This model makes it possible to question its mode of operation and its practices, in a concrete way.»
When things go wrong, I go down to the workshop, talk to real people, help them solve their problems, and then it gets better and I go back up! Now I understand why it makes me feel good. And I will continue, no matter what anyone says! »
"This approach will lead me to learn to analyze the "other" in a work situation, in addition to my self-analysis. »
"It helps us to improve our daily professional situations.»
"The exchanges that result from the presentation of motivation profiles and obstacles are very extensive. »
It is interesting to pass a Behavioral Dynamics Profile when:
- questions their professional modes of operation -change of position, access to a management position-
- wants to reposition itself
- wants to find a balance
It is used at the beginning of coaching, to quickly clarify the lines of work of coaching.
The Behavioral Dynamics Profile report presents:
- The drivers of your motivation dynamics, distinguishing between:
- Your deep, spontaneous, lasting motivations, sources of pleasure and energy
- The conditional motivations that you will adopt to adapt to your environment and situations, sources of pleasure of the result and energy consumption in case of deprivation of the result
- Attitudes in which you stay calm and easily gain height
- The Profile presents an inventory of these different motivations, their impact on you and their stability.
- The obstacles that prevent you from accessing your resources, especially under stress (unstable motivations, sources of demotivation, emotional overinvestment potentially at the source of burnout or exhaustion, attitudes that generate emotional reactivity, stress or tension)
- Your assertiveness, or the place you spontaneously take in a group, relative to others
- Your adaptability, characterized by six parameters, specific to the cognitive functions described by neuroscience, adaptability mobilizable:
- in simple situation (automatic mode)
- in complex situations (agile mode)
How to pass a Behavioral Dynamics Profile?
The questionnaire takes place online (about half an hour). It gives rise to a detailed report delivered during a 2-hour individual debriefing, by an ANC certified coach.
The purpose of the debriefing session is to present the elements of the report and to begin to make links with the coachee's situation.
The questionnaire is based on the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach, developed by the Institute of Behavioral Medicine, which has been conducting interdisciplinary research for more than 30 years and transferring it to the situations of companies and organizations.
How do you know what makes a relationship work, that it is constructive, fruitful, fruitful, in the long term?
John M Gottman’s “Love Lab” has revealed its secrets, after hosting volunteer couples for 16 years. Couples are immersed in this somewhat special laboratory, where they are invited for a weekend. Researchers observe them through a glass without complexion and couples are monitored on some physiological parameters (heartbeat, blood pressure …).
The conclusions of this study are quite transposable into other types of relationships, such as friendship relationships, parenthood, or professional relationships.
When we talk about soft skills, the skills acquired in one context are transferable to others (personal, intimate, professional life).Only the issues and durations in which relationships take place differ.
Seduction, a well-oiled mechanic?
At the beginning of sexual life, we know each other badly and we are dependent on social expectations or we are rebellious, which is just the opposite, that is to say that we are not really freely ourselves, but just guided by extrinsic motivations. In addition, we are ticking off a kind of unconscious checklist, but valued socially: studying, having a good job, finding a partner, all this for… reproduce.
Sorry for the immediate and merciless destruction of the glamorous side of dating 😉 !!!
To compensate, here is this photo that I found particularly attractive…